If you are thinking about having ductwork cleaning done at your Twin Cities business, there are a few things you should know before you call us. Here are a few facts about this type of cleaning, why it’s done and who should do it for you.
- When you have Metro Cleaning Service come to your commercial property for ductwork cleaning, we combine it with furnace and air-handling unit cleaning as well. That way, your entire system is fully and professionally cleaned by us, ensuring the best possible indoor air quality for your business.
- Some of the most popular reasons for ductwork cleaning include water damage, debris restricting air flow, visible dust coming out of the air registers, bad odors coming from the air registers or that seem to originate in your ductwork system and unknown cause of respiratory problems in asthma sufferers or those with breathing problems.
- Think about the last time you had ductwork cleaning done at your business. Has it ever been done before? Has it been more than a couple of years?
- Ductwork cleaning should be done by professionals that have the proper equipment and know-how to do this job. You might want to save some money doing it by yourself, but you probably will not do as thorough of a job as a professional service like Metro Cleaning Service.
- You can help keep your ductwork system clean by taking care of a few different chores on a regular basis: make sure your filters are changed on a regular basis (usually monthly), make sure your HVAC units are inspected and serviced on a yearly basis, make sure you practice good housekeeping in the occupied spaces of your commercial property, if possible make sure air intakes are located in non-contaminated places and make sure all components of your HVAC system are kept as clean and dry as possible.
- The filters you use for your HVAC equipment should be rated at MERV 6 or higher.
- Make sure the ductwork cleaning company you hire is fully licensed and insured to work in your state. Metro Cleaning Service is fully insured and is licensed to work in the state of Minnesota.
Would you like more information on ductwork cleaning in the Twin Cities? Call Metro Cleaning Service at 651-317-3286, or you can contact us to set up your Free Estimate.